An overview of Science Bio
The more you learn about SARMs, the more interested you are likely to become in seeking out and buying from some of the top SARM manufacturers in the country. This is where our Science Bio review can prove useful. As you learn about the different companies creating and selling SARM products throughout the United States, it is a certainty that Science Bio will be one of the first companies you encounter. While there are elements to the history of the company that may give you pause, we can tell you here and now that this is a company worth a serious look.
Are they going to meet your SARMs needs in flawless fashion? You will ultimately want to decide that for yourself. Nonetheless, as we look at the pros and cons, background, prices, shipping information, and other components of this company, it becomes easy to see why Science Bio has so many fans and supporters.
At one point in time, Science Bio was known by the name IRC.BIO. The company was considered one of the top manufacturers of SARMs on the market. They were particularly well-regarded for what they had to offer in the way of Cardarine and Ligandrol. These are two of the top SARMs on the market, and IRC.BIO offered them in a variety of different formats.
And then the company quite unexpectedly closed their doors. This was not due to any particularly controversy facing the company. As the company later indicated, the move was made in the face of changes to federal regulations, as well as a need on their part to rebrand and reorganize. This came as a surprise to fans of IRC.Bio, who were unsure if they would ever get to shop at their favorite manufacturer again.
Thankfully, they did not have to wait long to get an answer. In July of 2019, the company returned with a new name, which is why they are today referred to as Science Bio. Despite the change in name, everything about the company remains essentially the same. They are still run by the same people. You will still find the same deep inventory of SARMs and other products. You will still find a website with a great deal of resources, in addition to everything being offered through their catalog. In fact, all the benefits of trusting your SARM needs to a reliable manufacturer seems to hold true for this company, regardless of the specific name they go by.
Prices start in the $65 range. This makes Science Bio one of the most affordable options out there. There are a number of products well-suited to those who are just beginning to explore the potential of SARMs. Free shipping is included with all U.S. orders, and Science Bio reviews indicate that customers rarely wait longer than five days for their order to arrive. International customers have also praised the company for sticking to reasonable shipping fees, and for ensuring their purchases are shipped in the timeliest fashion possible.
Clearly, when you do your homework on Science Bio, you find yourself with a great deal to get excited about. While the company perhaps lost some of its momentum during the transition of rebranding, they have reclaimed much of their customer base and standing in the community. As we dive deeper into the pros and cons of choosing this particular manufacturer, we find a number of benefits to trusting these guys. At the same time, there are also a handful of potential downsides that you will also want to keep in mind.
At the end of the day, we can very easily describe Science Bio as a SARMs manufacturer who seeks to consistently do right by their customers.
Pros And Cons
At this point, you have a clear understanding of what this company is all about. Let’s take a closer look at some of the specific pros of this company:
- Great website: A good website is essential for any business. This holds particularly true for SARM manufacturers, who have to sometimes appeal to those who may have reservations about the safety and potential side effects of these compounds. Not only is the website for Science Bio easy to use, but it provides, as we mentioned earlier, a wealth of information and studies on SARMs. If you do decide to purchase SARMs from this manufacturer, you will have complete confidence in that decision. All the information you could ever want on this company, as well as their products, can be found with ease.
- Competitive pricing: Compared to the other top manufacturers of SARMs out there, we would definitely describe Science Bio pricing options as being competitive. As we mentioned before, prices start in the $65 range. Their products are not prohibitively expensive, which makes them a solid choice for newcomers to this bodybuilding/misc. supplement.
- Good product range: You should be able to find just about anything you could want from a SARMs manufacturer with this company. Capsules, powders, and even suspensions are all available for purchase at their website. They work closely with some of the top SARMs on the market. They have a good range that can appeal to not only newcomers, but to those who have been using SARMs for a sustained period of time. There are many individuals out there who buy only from Science Bio. A lot of that comes down to the price combined with product range.
- Customer service: When it comes to any business you’re dealing with, we would venture to guess that quality customer service is right at the top of your list of what you’re expecting from them. To that end, we think you are going to be extremely pleased with the experience you have here. In any incarnation, this company has a good reputation for taking care of their customers. This extends to a very easy, customer-friendly return policy. In fact, Science Bio has one of the best return policies to be found anywhere.
These are the main benefits to trusting this manufacturer. Are there any downsides to keep in mind? Let’s take a closer at that aspect of working with this company, as well:
- Return fees: After 30 days, you may not be able to return your purchase without issue. The company may in fact ask you to pay a return fee for the work involved. This isn’t a particularly big deal for most, but it is still something that’s worth keeping in mind.
- They don’t have absolutely everything: If you want a superstore with absolutely everything you could ever conceivably want in this arena, you may want to look for a different company. While Science Bio is certainly extensive, they seemingly prefer to focus on making the very best products possible across a product line of their choosing. Even so, the odds are pretty good that you are going to be able to find what you are looking for here.
- International orders: If you are planning to order these products from a company other than the United States, understand you may have to wait a while. Depending upon where you live, it can take anywhere from one to three weeks. In certain extreme cases, even longer.
No company is perfect. Science Bio isn’t, but their good points dramatically outweigh the bad ones.